Stressed from midterms?

[cid:0e8ffefa-cc35-4ac9-9222-a6b0a3b632a3]

Come play PC games and feast on Tuk Tuk!

-----------------

Collis 101

1 - 5 pm

We'll be playing primarily multiplayer games, but we welcome anyone and all types of games.

There will be a few computers (with games) available for anyone interested that doesn't have a setup of their own.

See you there!

-CGA

P.S.: We will also be talking very briefly about upcoming eSports events Dartmouth will potentially be fielding players and teams for. If you play any competitive games, make sure to swing by, or shoot us an email (with what games you play) if you're not able to make it today but would be interested in competing.

Cheers!

[cid:77dd2695-5293-46a4-917d-8117401aa21e]