Welcome to 19W IBC! Join us for our second meeting tomorrow at 7 PM in Haldeman 124!

We are a Dickey-sponsored group that is focused on current issues across the world with weekly meetings and opportunities to meet and network a variety of professors and Tuck students.

IBC meets Tuesdays at 7 pm in Haldeman 124 for weekly member-led presentations and dinner discussions on business, economic, and political topics in different regions of the world; we also hold events with Dartmouth professors, Tuck MBA students and other high-profile invitees from Dickey.

Past presentations have included topics such as the international private equity industry, weed legalization, and China as a superpower.

We will be splitting into regional committees and our weekly presentations for 19W will start tomorrow!

If you are interested in joining, please fill out the form below! (It should take no more than 60 seconds)

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1X8NJd7TS_rXpbkk37BkdYjm6roU0uGIBdZdRednRXpQ/edit