Let's DECONSTRUCT THAT POLICY!!!

Is policy or government confusing to you? Want to take apart how specific
policy gets made, passed, and implemented? Put your minds together with peers who want to help each other keep up with current events?

Introducing Dartmouth's newest policy-focused student group on campus: Deconstruct That Policy!

The goal of this organization is to provide a fun space for students to actively engage in weekly conversations about contemporary and U.S. domestic policies. Like our name suggests, we approach the conversation from an nonpartisan and analytical angle, working together to make sense of the policy and the actors, institutions, and processes involved.

*Weekly selections of policies to deconstruct are specific to member interest. Breakdowns are member-led. We are open to covering a diverse selection of policies, so people of all varying interests or involvement on campus are welcome and encouraged to come! Check us out!

Meetings are at 4pm, Rockefeller 209

Link for more club info -->> https://docs.google.com/document/d/127OffSx8IRyEyyKizieS-wfpyptg8ivE0PtCsRIqQZw/edit?usp=sharing