Deadline has been extended for SPRING and FALL crew!!!! Apply to work at the lodge this year during your off-term!

Off this spring or fall?
Want to do something different with your off-term?
Love cooking? People? Mountains? The Lodge?

APPLY TO WORK AT THE MOOSILAUKE RAVINE LODGE!
[IMG_3971.JPG][IMG_8880.JPG]

The Lodge will be re-opening this spring for the 2019 season! We are still looking for applicants for the spring and fall terms. Get to know the Lodge and help make it a welcoming and special place for Dartmouth and the greater community!

We are interested in applicants who enjoy working hard in a cooperative group environment.

To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> by Tuesday, February 5th. Please see job descriptions for crew/assistant manager and the 2019 information sheet (attached) before applying.

Feel free to respond to this email with any questions!

Best,
Chachi Riesco '17
Lodge Manager
--
Moosilauke Ravine Lodge
Reservations for 2019 open on January 2nd for Dartmouth students, alumni, and employees and on April 1st for the general community. We are closed for the 2018 season as of November 16th and the access road will be closed as of November 20th. Please call our off-season number starting on November 20th until we re-open in the spring. The Lodge will open for the 2019 season on April 29th and close on November 21st. For more information, check out our website http://outdoors.dartmouth.edu/services/ravine_lodge/. Thank you!

Off-Season
(603) 646-6543
Nov 16th 2018 - Apr 28th 2019
Mailing Address: MRL, 6 N Main St, 119 Robinson Hall, Hanover, NH 03755
In-Season
(603) 764-5858
Apr 29th 2019 - Nov 21st 2019
Physical Address: Ravine Lodge Rd., Warren, NH 03279
Mailing Address:  MRL, 6 N Main St, 119 Robinson Hall, Hanover, NH 03755