In case you did not know....

We are having our first Coffeehouse Concert of 19W TONIGHT!

Come to One Wheelock at 8PM tonight for some ~acoustic vibes~ from John Vincent III and pastries and hot chocolate from Lou's!

The first 30 students to arrive will receive a free coffeehouse mug. Come to all 3 concerts and receive a free travel mug!

And coming up for the rest of the term, we have...

Love Coffeehouse Concerts? Want more?

You're in luck! We have 2 more Coffeehouse Concerts coming up this term featuring Juke Ross and Tiffany Gouché!

BIG PRIZE BINGO

want to win some AIR PODS? or a TV? Stay tuned for more information!

Jay Peak Ski Trip!

Be on the look out for the email to sign up for an overnight ski trip to Jay Peak!

February 15th-16th

See you all tonight in One Wheelock at 8PM for John Vincent III!

❤ PB