Want to find out how to go from surviving at Dartmouth to thriving at Dartmouth?!

DO YOU LIKE BEING HAPPY? GETTING GOOD GRADES? LEARNING ABOUT POSITIVE PSYCHOLOGY???

Join Dartmouth on Purpose today (Thursday, January 24) at 8 pm in Collis 101!

It’s going to be DOPE. Hope to see you there!

Dartmouth on Purpose empowers students to apply positive psychology, the science of what makes life worth living, to promote wellbeing within themselves and their communities.

We offer interactive & discussion-based workshops to learn how to incorporate evidence-based tools to help you better cope with whatever life throws at you! We also hold campus-wide wellness events to improve wellbeing on a community level.

Sincerely,
The DoP Team