Dear All,

We warmly invite you to share a home-cooked meal at the Edge tonight at 6.30PM (not 6pm). We are at 14 School Street, diagonally opposite Panarchy.
On tonight's menu we have sausages, mixed vegetables, garlic bread and cake! (We will have meat-free imitation chicken nuggets for our vegetarian friends).

All are welcome, no exceptions! We hope to see you tonight.

Before dinner, all are welcome at a simple Eucharist at St. Thomas from 5:15-5:45 PM, following 15 minutes of silence starting at 5. This service is open to everyone, regardless of faith background or lack thereof. St. Thomas is located at 9 West Wheelock Street.

Peace,
Alex