Interested in careers in international business? Enjoy debating and discussing international strategies for business-related issues?

Come join the International Business Council @ 7:00PM tomorrow, TUESDAY (Jan. 15), Haldeman 124 for our first meeting of 19W!
* Tuk Tuk will be provided! *

New and returning members are all welcome, and 22's are especially welcome! We will go over our plans for the club this term, membership, and the application process to join a committee for 19W.

[http://awesomebryner.com/wp-content/uploads/cute-world-map.jpg]

— WHAT IS IBC? —

We are a Dickey-sponsored group that provides a forum for students to discuss international economic and business issues around the world. IBC also organizes many events where students can engage with Dartmouth professors, the Tuck student community as well as high-profile guest speakers. Past discussion and debate topics include the relationship between New Zealand and China, impacts of trade wars, and the potential for socioeconomic growth in the Middle East.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach us at [log in to unmask]