Do you have a passion for writing?
Want a campus job that helps support peers' learning?
Consider being an RWIT tutor!

RWIT will be hosting our hiring info session TUESDAY (1/22)6:30PM @ Carpenter 201F. Our info session is open to anyone!We will go over our application process, explain the tutoring role, and answer any questions you may have.

And don't forget ... applications to be an RWIT tutor next year are now open!
 [cid:3b4d21ed-9dd7-4dbc-9766-81ffc6f4041b]

Click on the link below to apply now!
https://dartmouth.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_02N0IercYrZZtMF
Applications due by 11:59pm on February 1st!
Faculty recommendation and optional peer recommendation are due by 11:59pm on February 6th!
The Student Center for Research, Writing, and Information Technology (RWIT) is Dartmouth's free tutoring resource dedicated to helping Dartmouth students improve their writing. Trained undergraduate tutors work with students in all phases of the composing process and can help with papers, research projects, and multi-media assignments.

This winter and spring, RWIT is seeking proficient, enthusiastic writers to serve as tutors and writing assistants. Accepted students can expect to start work during the 2019-2020 academic year. We encourage '20s, '21s, AND '22s from ALL MAJORS to apply.

Blitz our Chair of Hiring, Sonia Qin '19, for more information at:
Learn more about RWIT at:
https://students.dartmouth.edu/rwit/
RWIT: Student Center for Research, Writing, and Information Technology - Dartmouth College<https://students.dartmouth.edu/rwit/>
students.dartmouth.edu
Request a Writing Assistant. Faculty can learn more about the Writing Assitant Program and request a Writing Assistant.