Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

There is still room in our hand building classes in The Ceramics Studio!

Intro to Hand Building and Decorative Techniques: Tuesdays 1/15, 22, 29  from 3-4:30

Ok to sign up on the day of the class in the studio, but please come a few minutes early to register.

$15 class fee covers all materials and firing.

$12 term fee gives you access to the studio for the entire term.

In 3 sessions several hand building and slip decorating techniques will be covered, with an emphasis on functional forms.

Intermediate Hand Building and Decoration: Wednesdays 1/16, 23, 30, from 3-4:30 pm

More advanced and larger projects will be made in this class, dependent on the interests of the group.

$15 for 3 classes includes materials and firing.

$12 term fee

Ok to sign up on the day of the class in the studio, but please come a few minutes early to register.

More information and complete term schedule is on our website: hop.dartmouth.edu/online/ceramics