Dartlist (www.dartlist.com), Dartmouth's very own online second-hand commerce website, needs a logo.

As a newly renovated site, we need a recognizable, eye-catching design to unify and popularize the project. The chosen logo will be seen on flyers, posters, stickers, and of course, the website itself. We are looking for logos that best represent Dartlist’s mission to circulate second-hand goods within the Dartmouth Community.

Designs are due January 31st, 2019 by 5 pm. Please email designs to [log in to unmask]. The winning designer will receive a $25 Dirt Cowboy gift certificate

If you have any questions, email [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]