Error during command authentication.

Interested in photography or design?

Want to learn more about running a business that generates over $100,000 in revenue every year?

Join Aegis: Dartmouth's Award Winning Yearbook!!

Join our photography, layout design, and business teams!

No experience necessary.

WHEN: Wednesday, January 9th, 7-8pm

WHERE: Collis 212

No yearbook experience?

No problem! We have members from all skill levels, and we'll teach you everything you need to know.

No equipment?

No worries! We provide all our members with cameras and other equipment they'll need.

Questions?

Email [log in to unmask]

The Aegis Photography and Business Staff

Order your yearbook here!

Facebook | Instagram | Website