Love engineering? Love experimental design? Love making an impact in local and global communities? Love trekking down to Thayer in sub-0 weather?

Want to go to Ecuador this summer?

DHE might just be for you!

We have two (+) projects running this term:
  • Hydroponics/compost tea project: working with an NGO in Quito and the O-farm to deliver a sustainable nutrient rich solution to urban agriculturists
  • Cot project: working with Upper Valley Haven to design cots for their seasonal homeless shelter
  • Your amazing and incredible humanitarian engineering idea!

Come by Thayer room C200 to our general meeting tomorrow night at 8pm (Tuesday) to find out more. No prior engineering experience necessary!

Can't make the meeting but still want to get involved?  Shoot an email to [log in to unmask] to be added to the GroupMe, or feel free to reach out with any questions.

The Hydroponics team in Quito this past June.

Love,
DHE 19W