Dear Moderators of the Campus Listserv,

I just sent you an email from the SHPE account that had a flyer that contained pictures of our SHPE members. One of the members emailed us saying that they did not want this picture sent out and as a result, we took that picture out of the flyer. Attached is the correct email and picture to send out. Please do not send out the last one to all of campus!!!!!!

Correct Email

Dear SHPE Fam,

We hope this email finds you well.

Please join us for our First General Body Meeting!

Where:  Thayer School of Engineering, M132
When:   January 14th, 2019 , 7:30PM-8:30PM

Agenda:
Introduction - Welcome to 19W!
Executive Introductions + Goals
Term Schedule
Surviving Winter in Hanover
General Announcements ( Resume drops + Positions Opening + Community Dinner)
Lunch Meet-ups
Feedback
D-Plans + Resume Drops

Regards, SHPE Executive Board