Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Official try-outs will be held TODAY at 5:30PM  in Manley 87/88 AND TOMORROW at 2:00 PM in Manley 86!!

Anyone is welcome! No previous experience necessary.

1) Come show us a choreographed 30 seconds (maximum) piece. Show off ANY dance style to ANY music.
Please bring your own music or have a link ready.

2) Dance with us. We'll teach you a few of our own moves and have you perform them for us as a group.

As always, feel free to blitz [log in to unmask] with any questions. We can't wait to have you join our fam!

<3,
Raaz