Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

The Academic Skills Center and the Tutor Clearinghouse are proud to bring you... 19W STUDY GROUPS!

What is a Study Group?
A study group is a small group of students who meet once a week with the aid of a trained leader who received an A/A- in the class before to discuss concepts, confusions, and insights into course material.
Study Groups meet for 1.5 hrs/week from January 12th-March 6th.
All Study Groups are free!

How do I register for a Study Group?

Online registration for 19W Study Groups begins Thursday, January 10th
Visit the study groups website: studygroups.dartmouth.edu
Login with your NET ID information, select the course for which you'd like to register, and select register.
Within one business day of signing up for a study group, you will receive an email confirming your registration with the study group location.

How do I contact the Tutor Clearinghouse if I have questions?
Email: [log in to unmask]
Call: 603-646-2014
Stop by the Academic Skills Center: 224 Baker Library Monday-Friday, 8am - 4:30pm