Are You Concerned about the Impact of Environmental Change on the Health of the Planet?
 This Change May Be The Leading Challenge in the 21st Century!

2019 Physicians for Human Rights Conference, Planetary Health: Life in Our Changing World, Saturday & Sunday, January 11 & 12

The 2019 Physicians for Human Rights Conference, Planetary Health: Life in Our Changing World, January 11/12, Life Sciences Center will examine how environmental change will impact our health and life quality.  All students are encouraged to register and attend this very important event.  Our Nathan Smith Society committees along with Geisel students have worked hard to put together a spectacular program  (free food too!) on this very timely topic.

Details and FREE registration at: https://geiselphrconf.wixsite.com/2019.  Please register by Wednesday AM, January 9.

Organized by the Nathan Smith Society and Geisel PHR. Sponsored by SPEC, Departments of Biology & Epidemiology, Dean of College, Tuck Healthcare Initiative, Beyond the Books and Dickey, Rockefeller & Health Equity Centers

-Nathan Smith Society Executive Committee and the PHR Planning Group (Leadership: Arvind Suresh '19, Jean Fang ’20, Lily Hines '19)