Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

[cid:de735a39-e141-4326-a9dd-5f54c703639e]

Open Forum to Discuss C3I

(the Campus Climate and Culture Initiative)

Co-hosted by Student Assembly and SPCSA

Friday, January 11th, 5pm

Collis 101

Stop by to discuss this sexual violence prevention initiative recently debuted by the College. Ask questions and share your thoughts / feedback about the program that we will relay to College leadership. Pizza will be served!

About SPCSA:
The purpose of SPCSA is to serve as an intermediary between students and the larger Dartmouth College community including the administration, faculty, and alumni of the college. One of the main functions of the SPCSA is to plan and implement cross-campus initiatives to address sexual violence, including but not limited to: advising the administration and student groups about sexual assault; engaging faculty; and promoting community-wide programs. We also aim to enhance the effectiveness of and communication between other working groups and individuals.
Our website: https://dartmouthspcsa.wordpress.com/