Calling all creative 22s, 21s, 20s, and yes, even you jaded 19s!

Have a story to tell? Art to share? Undiscovered talents to release into the wild?

INTRODUCING I2 , a new literary magazine on campus:

[cid:e5993632-7723-4bcf-b498-9b704a0c00ed]

I2 seeks to give people of color the representation that mainstream literary and other creative spaces often lack. Through fiction, flash-fiction, art, and poetry, I2 showcases the diverse lived experiences of the POC community.

Interested? Come to our info meeting on Tuesday (1/8) in Collis 212 at 9pm! Bring your ideas or just your lovely faces and help us bring more c o l o r to campus.

***

[If interested but can't make the meeting, email [log in to unmask]]