Hi Dartmouth!

We've heard from many students that they missed the opportunity to apply to this trip over winter break, so we are accepting late applications until this Sunday, January 6th.

The Sustainability Office and Irving Institute for Energy & Society are seeking applicants for our next Energy Immersion trip to Appalachia over Spring Break. This trip looks at the impacts of energy extraction in this region and explores the intersection between energy, health, culture, and economics. It is a powerful and impactful trip. You can read more about last year’s trip to Appalachia in this article from Dartmouth News. Additionally, last year’s students created a blog about their experiences here.

Energy Immersion Trips allow students to meet with a wide variety of stakeholders representing a variety of opinions and perspectives on energy in the US. See the attached fact sheet for details about this year’s itinerary!

Apply online here: http://bit.ly/ApplyAppalachia2019