Are you a '22 looking to try new things??

Are you an upperclassman looking to shake things up??

Do you want to dive deeply into important questions about Christian beliefs and world views in a warm room with wonderful people??

Do you find any of these questions interesting:

Are faith and science compatible?

What is the relationship between Christianity and feminism?

How do faith and reason interact?

Why do we suffer?

What does Christianity say about tolerance?

What is the good life?

Yes??

Then come to the Dartmouth Apologia's first meeting this term!!

What:

Dartmouth's journal of Christian thought. group of students dedicated to exploring and articulating Christian perspectives in the academic community. We endeavor to think critically, question honestly, and discuss, and we warmly invite you to join us in this discussion.

When:

Tuesday, 6:30-7:30pm

Where:

Sanborn 102 (the "Medieval Room")