SNOW SCULPTURE IS BACK – and we’re looking for help from you!!

In honor of Dartmouth’s 250th Anniversary in 2019, the Winter Carnival Snow Sculpture is returning to the center of the Green after a few years in hibernation. We’re excited to bring the sculpture back with the support of the Winter Carnival Council, Student Life & Alumni Relations! But the sculpture’s success, as always, relies on student support and participation and we need trailblazers to ensure this can become a lasting tradition.

Right now, we are looking for a few more committed individuals to serve on the core team leading the design, management and construction of the Snow Sculpture. The “Sculpture Squad” if you will. Please see more at the link here<https://goo.gl/forms/Y9kh5hTm4zYVTYtt1> and consider applying! If you have any special skills in the areas sculpture or construction, we'd particularly welcome your application. The deadline to apply for this core team is the start of Winter Term -- Thursday, January 3rd.

Show your support by either applying for this role, or volunteering for a few hours during construction. Either way, we hope to see you on the Green this winter as we celebrate ICE AGE: 250 Years of Winter!!<https://students.dartmouth.edu/collis/traditions-events/winter-carnival>

If you have any questions, please contact [log in to unmask]