Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Want to hang out with the great members of Amarna again? (Last event of the Term!!)
[cid:image001.gif@01D47A07.563C5020]

Join us for a casual, homecooked dinner and discussion with a prof!

            Amarna Presents...
*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``
            Monday Night Dinner
*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``
             Monday at 7 pm

We'll be hosting Professor Nathalie Batraville, a post-doctoral fellow in the French and Italian Department. Her research focuses on anticolonialism, Black feminist and queer theory, and cultural formations of the Black Atlantic.

Menu:
Braised Chicken and Vegetables
(Vegetarian options will be available)

Monday Night Dinner: A biweekly event at Amarna on Mondays.  We invite a professor, a member of the faculty, or of the community to join us for dinner and have an open discussion in a casual setting. All dinners are homemade and always include a vegetarian option and dessert. Informal. Casual. Delicious.

What is Amarna?

Amarna is a house full of friends who like to cook and hang out and throw events that reflect the changing interests of its dynamic membership. We are Undergraduate Society; co-ed, and have none of this rush and pledge business. Come check us out!

Where is Amarna?

Amarna is located at 23 E. Wheelock street, second house past the traffic light after the gym, and right across from KKG. See ya there!

[cid:image002.gif@01D47A07.7789DB30]