Like discussing life's big questions?

Hungry for FREE Ramunto's ziti, lasagna, salad, and knots?!

Curious about what it means to "be yourself"?

Take a study break and join Breaking Bread and Apologia for a dinner with

Don Willeman, the founding pastor of Christ Redeemer Church in Hanover,

to discuss "The Gospel and Contemporary Narratives of The Self"

When: This Thursday, 6-7 pm

Where: The Wheelock House (4 W. Wheelock St, white house next to Wheelock Books)

**RSVP HERE by Wednesday at noon to attend**

Students of all beliefs are always welcome!

Questions? Blitz our student team at [log in to unmask]

Find us on Facebook!

About Us:

We are Dartmouth students who want to have thought-provoking conversations about life, faith, and reason with accomplished faculty, alumni, and local leaders. Our Breaking Bread events are made possible by the Eleazar Wheelock Society of Christian alumni and are held in partnership with The Dartmouth Apologia Journal.