Looking for an opportunity to publish your creative work?

Black Praxis's first full issue since our relaunch is coming out this term, and we want you to be a part of it!

[cid:173e4a43-02e2-4240-96f8-502ea51765bf]

Your work has the chance to be featured in The Nature Issue as part of The Collective, our section for community members outside of Black Praxis to share their thoughts and creativity.

Visit our website blackpraxis.com<http://blackpraxis.com/> to learn more about this issue's theme.

The Prompt

Whether it concerns our bodies, our connections to one another, or even the environment we inhabit, society has informed our perceptions of what is normal and abnormal. Some of these societal beliefs can be harmful, stigmatizing, or restrictive to our individual visions of freedom.

There comes a moment in all of our lives where we must stop to take a deeper look at what we’ve been taught to accept as fact. Questioning these notions is the first step to creating spaces in which we can all exist freely.

For this Fall’s issue, we invite you to share a time you've felt compelled to challenge a norm or tradition that exists within society or the communities you belong to in the form of written word, photography, or artwork.

SUBMISSION DETAILS

Deadline: November 11th (deadline extended!)

Looking for: Personal essays, narratives, poems, illustrations, and photography

Submit to: [log in to unmask]

For any questions or concerns, hit us up at [log in to unmask]