Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Do you need a new computer, tablet, device or tech accessory?

Do you want the best tech care and insurance right at Dartmouth?

Stop by the Dartmouth computer store for any of your technology needs and check out our NEW website!

https://computerstore.dartmouth.edu

We sell the latest Apple MacBook’s, iPads, and Dell computers and monitors!

By buying at the Dartmouth computer store, you will get convenient local repairs and the best service without the extra cost!

Stop by our store in 001 McNutt Hall

Open: Monday-Friday 8:30 am - 5:00 pm

cid:image001.jpg@01D47756.DDF794B0