Does the stress of impending finals have you down in the dumps?

Feel like you need a laugh?

Did you walk outside into the snow and slush this morning and feel a wave of dread wash over you as you realized that the weather probably won't be getting better until at least March or maybe April?

Well, as they say, HAVE NO FEAR! We can't alleviate most of these issues but we CAN try to brighten your day for a little bit because...

AN ALL-NEW ISSUE OF THE DARTMOVTH* IS HERE!
*Dartmouth's Favorite Newsparody (TM) (This is not the D) (although they do some excellent work)

You can read the Fake D by clicking HERE<https://sites.dartmouth.edu/jacko/files/2018/11/JACKOS-FAKE-D-18F-2lpjlf5.pdf>

Read the Fake D for hard-hitting journalistic works like:
- Sarner Underground Found to be Figment of our Collective Imaginations
- You May Escape S&S but not the Lord's Judgement
- Frat Explodes Into Cloud of Smoke After Pong Game Played Without Brother on Table

AND SO MUCH MORE!!

Love,
The Jack-O-Lantern staff

PS. Check out the issue in print around campus soon!