picture of trees in red and yellow autumn colors. overlaid text in yellow and red.

Pan Asian Community End of Term Dinner & Open House

Tuesday, November 13th | 5:30PM – 7PM
House Center B (the Cube)

This fall, OPAL Pan Asian Student Advising is collaborating with School House to bring to you the second installment of our End of Term Dinner + Open House! Similar to last Winter, we are going to be hosting faculty members! Grab a plate and hear professors pitch courses, discuss research, and share fascinating experiences! This is a great opportunity—especially for 21s and 22s—to connect with professors whose interests align with yours in an informal setting.

Faculty who will be present at the event include Prof. Theodore Levin of the Music Department and Asian American Studies Post-Doctoral Fellow Emily Raymundo. Event will be catered by Phnom Penh, Sushiya, and Taj-E-India!

The event will take place at School House's community center, the Cube (House Center B), from 5:30 to 7:00 PM on November 13th (the last day of classes).