Activating for Change Workshop | Tues, Nov. 6 from 8-9pm in the OPAL Student Resource Center at 6 Choate Road, under Brittle Lounge  -- rsvp required

In this 1-hr workshop participants will reflect on their own values around education, activism and/or advocacy. We will discuss some of the challenges of coalition work and participate in an interactive activity to think about what our own values or “lines” are around working with people who share some, but not all, of our values or practices around social justice. Link for RSVP: https://orgsync.com/169713/events/2550090/occurrences/6132987

Sponsored by the Office of Pluralism and Leadership.