Asian Pacific Islander Identity Development Dinner | Tues, Nov. 6 from 6:30-7:30pm in 53 Commons 204 (Private Dining) – rsvp required

Join us as we reflect on our API identities and experiences. We will do an interactive activity and introduce a racial identity development model and consider whether our experiences do or do not align with this model. Open to undergraduate Pan-Asian students and dinner swipes will be provided. Link for RSVP: https://orgsync.com/169713/events/2550032/occurrences/6132903

Sponsored by the Office of Pluralism and Leadership.