Dear Friends!

Please join us for a mini-performance and dinner discussion with the renowned West African musician Mamadou Diabate and Percussion Mania this Thursday, November 8 from 5:30-7pm in The Cube (House Center B). Everyone is welcome!

Hosted by the Tucker Center and Allen House, the event will feature a mini-performance, dinner and discussion with Diabate and band members on the ways that culture, music and spirituality act as instruments for dialogue and social change.

[cid:8b48db6e-b1e5-42da-8e79-36327464c95a]

Come enjoy the sounds of West African music, food and good conversation as we approach the end of the Fall term. Please RSVP at tinyurl.com/allen-md<http://tinyurl.com/allen-md> by Wednesday, November 7.

As the Dartmouth African Students Association, we are co-sponsoring the event, along with Al-Nur Muslim Students Association, Global Village LLC. We hope to see you there!

~ DASA