Dear All,

We warmly invite you to join us at the Edge (14 School Street) this evening at 6pm for a home-cooked meal. On tonight's menu we have: Pizza!

[cid:0b52d41b-a35f-4df3-8d29-e5e6953767e9]

Before the dinner, please consider coming to a simple Eucharist at St. Thomas from 5:15-5:45 pm, which follows silent prayer from 5:00-5:15. This service is open to everyone, regardless of faith background or lack thereof. St. Thomas is located at 9 West Wheelock Street.

Our final Divine Queers meeting of the term is happening TOMORROW (Thursday) from 8-9 pm in the Rainbow Room, and we will be discussing Divinity.

We'd love to see you today or tomorrow!

Peace,

Amanda