Hello and welcome to HXCampus Dartmouth!
Anyone interested in creating work for it can be of any gender/background/identity. We want a range of viewpoints to best represent our world as best as possible.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO WORK FOR HXCAMPUS DARTMOUTH:

Just reply to this email for our HC Campus Correspondent records (Paula and Sophia), and we can send you further information!
(And we'll add you to the HC Team GroupMe, how exciting!) Talents needed include:
a. event organization (think fundraising or group social activities).
b. social media.
c. writing.
d. photography
e. anything that falls under the creative umbrella of digital magazines: digital art, news journalism, opinion editorials.

ALSO

Come to our first meeting next week (food will be provided!!) on November 6th in Collis in Suit 303! We hope to see you there!!

Best,
Dartmouth's HXCampus Team