Dartmouth’s first ski and snowboard fit night will be Thursday, November 8 from 6:30-8:30 PM in Leverone.  Don’t wait until the January fit night to get your equipment.

  *   The lines are short at our November fitting.  Don’t wait in line in January!
  *   We are certain to have every size ski, boot and snowboard.  We run out of sizes in January!
  *   Have your gear to use over break, and ready to go when you return in January.
  *   Take boards with you on Thursday.  Pick up adjusted skis on Nov. 13.
  *   SPECIAL…..Get your skis/board/boots in November for $150!  Save $25 off the January rate!
  *   Grads pay with cash or check.  Undergrads pay with cash, check or student accounts.
  *   Registration for snowsports PE classes will be on Banner beginning 12-10.