Hey Folks.

Want to enjoy your winter?

Want to learn something new, get better at something you already do, or compete?

Want to look cool?

Want pizza?

Come ski with Club Nordic this winter!

We will have our pre-season PIZZA DINNER and info meeting this Wednesday, Nov 7 at 6:30pm in Robinson Hall basement.

Everyone who might want to ski is encouraged to come, especially if you plan on racing with the team. Absolutely no experience necessary. Come eat free pizza, learn about skiing, what we do as a club, and how you can get involved. We'll see you there!

-- Captains Alec and Matt

Questions? Blitz [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]