Look no further. 🎵🎵🎵

Reckless Breakfast.jpg

Join us at the Lodge this Thursday, November 8th, to dance the night away while listening to classy live bluegrass tunes played by Reckless Breakfast!

Dinner will be served at 6:30 pm, followed by musical enjoyment! Dinner is $8 for students, plus a $5 programming fee for the concert. The concert will start following dinner service (~8:00 pm).

Please call us at (603) 764-5858 to make reservations!

-Fall Lodge Crew 🍁

--
Moosilauke Ravine Lodge
Reservations for 2018 open on January 1st for Dartmouth students, alumni, and employees and on April 1st for the general community. This year we will be opening on May 14th, closed for First-Year Trips from August 11th-September 9th, and closing for the season on November 15th. Please call our in-season number between the hours of 11 AM and 5:30 PM to make a reservation. For more information, check out our website http://outdoors.dartmouth.edu/services/ravine_lodge/. Thank you!