Join CIP tomorrow (Tuesday 10/30) for a conversation on anti-Semitism and its relationship to Zionism, Islamophobia, and whiteness & white supremacy. Our discussion offers a space to reflect on the weekend's violence and the broader climate of hate in America. No prior knowledge or experience necessary.

WHAT: www.facebook.com/events/344963736075988/

WHEN: Tuesday (10/30) @7pm

WHERE: Silsby 113

(Jewel of India for dinner)

The Coalition for Israel-Palestine stands in solidarity with Jewish students and all victims of racist and anti-Semitic violence. We mourn the senseless murders that occurred Saturday at the Tree of Life Synagogue in Pittsburgh. We know that such violence can bring up feelings of trauma and helplessness in historically-oppressed communities. We want Jewish students to know that they are not alone, and we call on the student body to come together to reject hatred and its growing prevalence in American and international discourses.

Coalition for Israel-Palestine (CIP) is a forum for dialogue on peace and conflict in the Middle East, with an emphasis on the protracted hostilities between Palestinian and Israeli actors. CIP supports human rights, mutual self-determination, and an end to the Israeli Occupation and Palestinian political violence through a negotiated peace process. While CIP does not endorse a particular solution to the conflict, in providing a space for understanding and exploring potential diplomatic resolutions, CIP welcomes all perspectives and levels of expertise.