Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

MARK YOUR CALENDARS NOW!

You don't want to miss these events!

THE BLACK ARTS SHOWCASE is almost here! Which means we need talented black artists to sign up! No limitations all talents are accepted. Check out the sign up form below for more info and feel free to share the flyer!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe3BOVgiSzYZi9ozcdQxSnYJpzPrJUEfBjiG0cstbpgGWGR1A/viewform?usp=sf_link

[Image]

We are still accepting applications for the Black Ivy League Business Conference but spots are limited so fill it out as soon as you can! Feel free to share the flyer!
**Keep in mind if you have presentation or exams during finals period you are unable to attend**
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSflxgkt1Z3KR4coj9edPp6NWQpkzHp1VaWinxA43uu-xCR0Yw/viewform?usp=sf_link

[cid:54969d26-a99a-4ce1-b345-25190cb36b32]

Peace and Blessings,
NAACP Execs