Dartmouth College Hillel mourns the brutal deaths of those praying at Tree of Life Synagogue in Pittsburgh this Shabbat. We stand with the families affected by today's horrific tragedy and offer wishes for recovery for those who have been injured both emotionally and physically.

We send prayers to Rabbi Jeff Myers, who is tasked with comforting his community and extend our gratitude to the first responders for their bravery.

Dartmouth College Hillel and Chabad are holding a bake sale this Wednesday to raise money to benefit Jewish organizations in Pittsburgh and to raise awareness of the growing anti-Semitism in this country.

If anyone would like to talk privately and confidentially, Rabbi Meir Goldstein will be at the Roth Center for Jewish life Sunday October 28th from 10:30am to 1:00pm and will also be available at other times by appointment. He can be reached at [log in to unmask]

Regardless of religious beliefs, the Roth Center is always open to anyone who is looking to find community, especially in this time of tragedy.

May the memories of those whose lives were taken be for a blessing.

-Dartmouth College Hillel

Dartmouth College Hillel is our campus chapter of Hillel International: The Foundation for Jewish Campus Life.
Our Executive Board:
Julia Feinstein, Jaclyn Eagle, Sam Lefkofsky, Sarah Barnett, Becky Milner, Michael Bodek, Joseph Notis
Our Weekly Schedule:
Monday: Open meetings at 6 pm, with dinner and conversation*
Wednesday: Jews and Java--free coffee from 3:30-5 pm at the Dartmouth Bookstore
Thursday: Jew Croo for '22s at 6 pm*
Friday: Shabbat services at 6 pm, followed by dinner at 7 pm*

*Located in the Roth Center for Jewish Life (white building behind the Choates)