Hello Dartmouth!

Are you interested in meeting a fearless advocate for young people, communities of color, women and children, the LGBTQ community, and the American middle class? We are!

U.S. Senator Cory Booker is COMING TO DARTMOUTH this SUNDAY, Oct. 28, at 5:30 p.m. in Filene Auditorium to host a Get Out the Vote event with Congresswoman Annie Kuster D'78!

Sen. Booker has championed affordable health care, economic opportunity, and social and economic justice during his five years in the United States Senate, and he is thinking about running for the presidency in 2020! And Rep. Kuster is a proud Dartmouth College graduate - and is also our voice in the U.S. House of Representatives!

So come through! We'd be happy to have you! We recommend coming before 5:30 so that you can get a good seat!

But even if you can't make it.... Live, love, and VOTE DEMOCRATIC on November 6!

We're counting on YOU to BE A VOTER on Election Day! And if you're voting absentee, send those ballots in ASAP! #WhenWeAllVote, we can create the change that we want to see!

All the best,

Dartmouth College Democrats

Dartmouth College Democrats, Dartmouth's chapter of College Democrats of America, is the premier political organization at Dartmouth College in Hanover, NH. With a particular focus on political activism and issue advocacy, Dartmouth College Democrats aims to get all students at Dartmouth College involved in the political process.

*Check out our Website*
*Like Dartmouth College Democrats on Facebook*
*Follow Dartmouth College Democrats on Twitter*