Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

The Afro-American Society and the Xi Lambda Chapter of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. present

Google

Personal Branding 101

Google employees will be coming all the way from their headquarters in Mountain View, CA to host a workshop for underrepresented students to learn how to market themselves and their personal brands and discover non-tech internships and full-time roles in marketing, communications, sales, HR, etc. at Google!

When: Thursday, Oct. 25th from 7pm - 8pm

Where: Shabazz Mural Room

What to Bring: Your Current Résumé + Pen/Notepad

Attire: Business Casual

Here are some resources if you are unsure of what to wear:

Business Casual Versus Business Professional<https://www.themuse.com/advice/how-to-successfully-pull-off-a-business-casual-look-at-a-job-interview>

Yes, No, Maybe So: Business Casual (Finally) Decoded<https://www.themuse.com/advice/yes-no-maybe-so-business-casual-finally-decoded>

Looks That Land the Job: The Guy's Guide to Interview Attire<https://www.themuse.com/advice/looks-that-land-the-job-the-guys-guide-to-interview-attire>

*** If you cannot make this event, Google is also hosting two more events this week ***

(see below)

[cid:1dda4437-713e-4e11-bc16-164b7ff4f324]

Google Information Session:
Wed. Oct 24, 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm
CPD Office - 63 S. Main Street 2nd Floor, Hanover, NH

At Google, we are building for the future, for everyone. Come learn about what it's like to be part of this mission and the opportunities available for you to become part of the Google team, including non-tech roles (internships and full-time careers). We'll dive into Google's culture and how we're creating opportunities to help our employees learn, be heard and succeed...and make an impact.

Google Office Hours:
Thurs. Oct. 25, 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
CPD Office -- 63 S. Main Street 2nd Floor, Hanover, NH

Sign at the CPD for a 15 minute, one on one session with a Google employee where you'll review your résumé, learn tips for building a strong résumé and details on applying for internships and full-time opportunities at Google.

Questions can be directed to Chinedum Nwaigwe '19<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or Chris Rowan '19<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.