signature_151851278

Dartmouth Real Estate Club & Tuck Real Estate Club Joint Meeting – TUESDAY 7PM @ Murdough Stoneman

Join us for an informative real estate session with Tuck Professor Brian Melzer on Tuesday. Professor Melzer will be focusing on real estate finance. We extend this invitation to all members of campus!

Prof. Melzer is a real estate economist and faculty at The Tuck School of Business and Northwestern’s Kellogg School of Management. Prof. Melzer has earned numerous awards for his work in academia and the industry.

The Dartmouth Real Estate Club was founded to give undergraduate students an opportunity to learn about the real estate profession. Our goals are to build a foundation of technical knowledge in commercial real estate, learn from the expertise of our counterparts at Tuck Business School, and to build relationships with Dartmouth Alumni that lead to internships and jobs.

--

signature_1028089285