ARE

YOU

HYPED

FOR

~~HOMECOMING~~?

Well, get ready to get extra hyped:

PB will be handing out FREE

KETTLE CORN

on the Green during the Friday Homecoming Bonfire!!

I know. We are excited too.

But that's not all...

Our concert directors are hosting the 1st listening party for our Coffeehouse Concert Series on Thursday, Oct. 25 (TODAY) from 6-7PM in Collis Suite 205F!!!

(Coffeehouse Concerts is a series of three concerts PB puts on during winter term in One Wheelock. Listening parties are a chance for students to listen to prospective artists and make artist suggestions. These parties are open to ALL of campus and are a great opportunity to get involved in PB if you can't make our weekly meetings/just want to add input to our Coffeehouse Concert search! Candy included to complete party vibe.)

Other listening party dates:

Monday, Oct. 29 7-8PM

Wednesday, Oct. 31 6-7PM

AND

We wanted to remind you: PB has General Body meetings every week on Wednesdays @5PM in Collis 303! Open to all! No application needed! Stop on by!

That's all for now ;)

❤︎,

PB

P.S. Have a listen to some artists from our past Coffeehouse Concerts:

open.spotify.com
A playlist featuring Andrew Ripp, Birds of Chicago, Moushumi, and others