Error during command authentication.

INTERACTIVE EXHIBIT EXPLORING SEXUAL HARASSMENT ON CAMPUS open between 4:30pm - 06:30pm @ EKT (come and go as you please)

Visit various interactive stations that explore gender at Dartmouth.
Tuk tuk provided.
A WGSS 20.02 student project.

What are the pressures that men feel on this campus? How do notions of masculinity shape our social spaces, and what is the impact? Who doesn't feel safe and where don't they feel safe? What are the places where single identities stand out, as well as where do different identities intersect the most? How does Dartmouth deal with issues of gender inequity? And, how can we improve? Who has the burden of changing the norm?