Join us for a dinner discussion:

LEST THE OLD TRADITIONS FAIL?

Interrogating Traditions and Navigating Identities at Dartmouth

Monday, Oct. 22, 2018

7:00pm in Collis 101

As Homecoming approaches, join OPAL Education and South House for an informal discussion to explore and interrogate the ways in which our many intersecting identities interact with Dartmouth's traditions-- including (but not limited to!) the Homecoming bonfire, Greek Life, the Dartmouth Seven, streaking finals, the Fifty, and more.

Dinner will be catered by Taj-E-India, provided by South House. We hope to see you there!

Sponsored by OPAL Education and South House