Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Interested in careers in international business? Want to learn more about different business-related issues around the world?

Come join the International Business Council @ 6:30PM TODAY, Tuesday (Sept. 18), Haldeman 124 for weekly presentations and international business updates!
* Dinner will be provided! *

New and returning members are all welcome, and 21's and 22's are especially welcome! We will go over our plans for the club this term, membership, and the application process to join the Executive Board for 2019. Attendance will be factored into the application, so make sure to come today if you're interested in applying at the end of the term!
[cid:53bea2c2-bc68-4f57-8f09-834a9ec89af1]

— WHAT IS IBC? —

We are a Dickey-sponsored group that provides a forum for students to discuss international economic and business issues around the world. IBC also organizes many events where students can engage with Dartmouth professors, the Tuck student community as well as high-profile guest speakers. Past discussion topics include private equity, China as a superpower, and the Iran Nuclear Deal.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach us at [log in to unmask]