Hi Everyone!
Wanna go on ADVENTURES?
image.png
Wanna do TRAILWORK?
image.png
Wanna eat the BEST FOOD IN THE UPPER VALLEY? (and maybe the whole world)
image.png
Come to the CnT Meeting!
Cabin and Trail will be meeting tomorrow at 7:30pm in Robo basement! We are a hiking and trail maintenance club and we offer hikes of all skill levels ~every weekend~ !!!!!

Come thru to meet cool people, learn about our weekend trips, and sign up for future adventures.

Hope to see you there!

Anna + Dev

P.S. If you would like to help us plan trips for the upcoming week, please come to our planning meeting at 7pm in Robo 110. This is also a great meeting to attend if you are interested in learning more about our leadership process.