Chi Heorot HiLighter 18F

Saturday, Oct 13th

11PM-1AM

22’s Welcome Encouraged

@ 43°42'13.3"N 72°17'03.6"W

Friends,

How do you get someone to notice you?

You could say, "Hey! Remember me? I'm the one that watches you in Bio."

You could breathe really heavily whenever they're nearby.

You can crash into their car and then get some free conversation while exchanging insurance info. Maybe the cops will even wingman for you.

Yeah, those are pretty standard.

But if you want a way to meet someone that won't get you a restraining order, you might want to consider trying Chi Heorot's 150th Annual HiLighter Party feat. Booth.

Q&A with a Chi Heorot brother:

Interviewer: What’s the theme?

Chi Heorot: Same as the last 149 times. Ask around.

I: Why do you still throw this party?

XH: If you build it, they will come.

I: What will you be wearing?

XH: My favourite bright orange East-Wheelock shirt

I: Who's Booth?

XH: Ever heard of Tomorrowland?

I: Will there be alcohol?

XH: No. This is a dry event.

I: Why should I come?

XH: If you need to ask, then don't bother showing up.

I: Can you play Closer?

XH: We’re done here...but yes