Are you interested in social justice?

Do you want to learn how to lead and make an impact?

Do you want to meet other Ivy League students?

Join us onOctober 13th at Dartmouth College for Ivy Council’s annual
Ivy Leadership Summit! Engage with students from across the Ivy League, and learn from leaders at the forefront of technology, gender equality, and environmental conservation.

Come hear our INCREDIBLE track speakers:

Deb Pasternak, our environmental speaker, is Chair and Interim Director of the Massachusett Sierra Club!

Yasmeen Mjalli, our Gender Equality speaker, is Founder and CEO of BabyFist. BabyFist is a fashion company and online blog that emphasizes gender inequalities in Palestine, the Arab world, and beyond.

Spots are limited, and preference is given to those who volunteer to host an Ivy League student! The time is now to apply and tell all your friends!

If the button below doesn’t work, copy and paste this link to your browser to apply:https://goo.gl/forms/TYLJaBpxLLGPvLXk1