Are you the one in your friend group always planning fun outings?
Do you want to improve sustainability on campus?
Do you want to meet students from other colleges that also care about sustainability?

If you answered yes to one or all of those questions, then you should attend the first open planning meeting for an annual sustainability summit hosted here on campus in the spring*.

We started the summit last year, it went phenomenally, and we want YOUR help to make it even better!
Come to the first meeting to see what it’s all about, meet the fabulous people that help plan it, and make more friends!**

THE MEETING IS THIS WEDNESDAY, 10/3, @5:30PM, HORNIG LIBRARY IN FAIRCHILD

*We are flexible with D-Plans. You do not need to be on campus to help plan!
**If you have any questions, please email either [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or m<mailto:[log in to unmask]>g<mailto:[log in to unmask]>sl<mailto:[log in to unmask]>[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>